'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Monday 23 May 2016

I'm moving

Not far, just over here. I have decided if Blogger insists on making it difficult for me to post to my blog, I'll go somewhere a bit more welcoming. If you want to follow me, my new Wordpress blog is still called 'Cheshire Cheese' - same name, same ramblings. You're welcome to join me at:

https://cheshirecheesesite.wordpress.com/

I shall leave the last nine years witterings up here, but I shan't be posting any more - it's too much like hard work!

1 comment:

Digitalgran said...

Since I restarted blogging I have found it difficult too Celia. I had been using Windows Writer, but it didn't work after upgrading to Windows 10. i've now got a version that should work with 10 and hope to be able to find my blogger details to use with it. I have a problem just now as I've forgotten them.