'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Today’s post

IMG_8609

is brought to you by the letter ‘L’.  A stuffed denim ‘L’.

These things are like Pringles – you can’t stop at one. ‘Q’ and ‘B’ are on the drawing board.

Alphabetical order would be more logical, but I keep having ideas which won’t necessarily work for all letters. For example, I thought ‘L’ would be easier to stuff than ‘B’. I did briefly consider turning it inside out to have the seams on the inside but decided that was insanity – and I like the raggedy seams, it seems more graffiti-like.

Of course if I decide to make words – which was the original idea – I will either have to choose a technique which works for all letters – or work with a very restricted vocabulary …IMG_7335

Some more old-fashioned roses from Mottisfont. They smelled beautiful too.

Mmm – I have been having an e-mail discussion with Mrs C. about colours for tutus.  These are a bit tutu-like, and yellow and cream looks rather nice.

No comments: