'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Popping up for air.


Life has been getting in the way of courses, embroidery and photography just recently, so the only progress I have to report is this - a few picots worked for Karen Ruane's course. Since I took the photo I've added another three of these little squares, which tonight, with any luck, will get a few French knots, before being added to a lace-inspired page. 

The lace I was inspired by has much neater, more delicate little picots on it  - perhaps when I'm feeling more energetic I'll photograph it - and when I've finished the page I'll photograph that, but it won't be before next weekend, as life shows no sign of letting go its grip on my throat before then.

Next week is half term, which means less time out of the house on courses, but more time with Babybel and the VHC. We are, of course, going to Manor Farm - this was requested by Babybel weeks ago, and she asked so nicely she could not, of course, be refused. To tell the truth, granny and grandad like it too, and I suspect the VHC will be interested in the 'dogs' - everything with four legs is a dog at the moment. 

I keep telling myself that next week will be quieter - but somehow it never is!

1 comment:

My Creative House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.