'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Monday 25 March 2013

NEC

is over, much to my relief. What with the weather and other things, it was pretty stressful. And I didn't even have the energy for much in the way of retail therapy. :<(

Take my tip, and never stay in a hotel at the NEC when a boy band is playing there. All their fans' parents will decide to sit out the concert in the nearest hotel bar and they will test the food service to breaking point. And the parents' cars will cause far more traffic chaos than the snow.


Still, here is Moving On in wall hanging mode, and some people seem to have bought some of my postcards.

Now I'm moving on to Hanger Farm. The embroideries are finished and tomorrow I shall photograph and frame them. Then I shall have to think of something else to do!

No comments: