I have tried four times to post a picture of my gorgeous granddaughter - and twice - er three times - to change the font. Blogger tells me it has saved the changes - but it hasn't. This reinforces my naturally Luddite tendencies.
Changing the subject - I have finished sewing leaves into plastic pockets. I think. I have done 99 and may make it 100, because I like round numbers -assuming I have counted them correctly. For anyone interested in the technicalities of sewing leaves into plastic - I used Robison Anton gold thread and it was wonderful - very little breakage, which is unusual for a metallic. And unfortunately cheap plastic pockets don't work, you need the thick ones.
We have a social day tomorrow - meeting the other grandparents for a vintage bus outing - and then I will start thinking seriously about how to fasten the leaves together - and what to hang them off.