'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Sunday 6 July 2008

Now it is officially all over -

our exhibition is finished.

This is my display – not very good but I had awful trouble putting up the wall hanging and once I’d got that up the rest just went up around it. Then it fell down and I was still restoring it when the exhibition opened … There wasn't a lot of room so the things I was less proud of came home.

On Saturday and Sunday we had fleeting visits from Babybel and her dad – here she is tucking into some Double Gloucester. This is one of the few decent photos I managed to take – in most of them she is looking very worried: ‘Why does gran keep pointing that flashy thing at me?’

Quality Control definitely did not approve …



No comments: