that is very interesting – just gym, shopping, getting ready for Contemporary Textiles tomorrow.
I did [almost] finish these two last night – they are just waiting for their grommets. The ‘Q’ was going to be shadow work + kantha, but that looked boring, so I decided to add a row of beads. And then another row. And another one. And another row round the edge.
I hadn’t intended the alphabet to be fabric manipulation – but so far most of it is…
Some more Mottisfont roses – we visited a bit late for the old roses they specalise, in but there were still lots of beautiful ones around. Must make sure to get there a bit earlier next year!