'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Friday 1 January 2016

There seems to be a custom...

on blogs to write a summary of the last year, and outline your resolutions/intentions/ambitions for the next.

Baa, humbug, say I! To me they are the blogging equivalent of Christmas letters. And after a string of insomniac nights, and an afternoon clearing my workroom (not so you'd notice), I'm too tired to write much anyway. Sorry to disappoint you if you enjoy reading such things.

So my summary of 2015 is that it was mostly rubbish, with a few high points, and I managed to finish this on the last day of 2015. Apart from darning in the ends, and dealing with a dropped stitch, that is. (Despite appearances, it's black and the carpet is blue.)

And my ambition for 2016 is to finish the degree, and have a better year than last year.

 

 

No comments: