'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Monday 1 March 2010

It’s just like eating Pringles …

image

I can’t stop – making these, that is. [They are all the same size, the difference is down to Picasa getting artistic.]

It dawned on me last night that they didn’t have to be round – and I also found a tutorial on making these little 3D flowers, which remind me of gentians.

So I found myself working on the lower one in the middle of the night – yes, it was one of those nights again.

I’ve got another one cut out – rectangular this time. Two more and I will have run out of brooch pins – but I am thinking of notebook covers. Now there’s a surprise …

I have also finished pasting Raphaels into my sketchbook – but didn’t get round to the final evaluation. Once that’s done, that will be 3 pieces of work completed, only one more to go – till the end of the next semester - assuming I don’t get number 1 back on Wednesday with instructions to start again …

1 comment:

Kitty said...

They are so pretty!