'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Saturday 8 March 2008

Sorry not to have posted for a while ...

- things have been a bit busy around here and they are not likely to get much quieter for a few weeks.

We have three birthdays this month so I have been making birthday presents. These cannot be revealed on the blog until the relevant birthdays – so I shan't be posting pictures until April. I can report that one was received today with appreciation!

I have also been attempting to tidy my room. I think I wrote that I had spotted some storage units in Homebase and decided to buy one. Wensleydale decided it needed sanding and varnishing: he finished that on Tuesday and on Wednesday I moved a lot of stuff around – here are the before ...
and part way through pictures.
When it got to this stage I decided I would like another unit to go ...
here.

So we went back to Homebase – and of course they had sold out. So we went to another Homebase – where the computer said they had two but they couldn’t find them. Finally at the third Homebase we found one.

I should add that the young men who dealt with us could not have been more helpful – nothing was too much trouble.

So when Wensleydale has sanded and varnished number 2 - things should look much better. [I am an eternal optimist.]


No comments: