- All 3D samples photographed. a
- The best photos printed out. a
- Photos stuck in portfolio in a more or less logical order. a
- Contextualisation examples found. a
- Contextualisation examples added to workbook. a
- Evaluation added to workbook – ay, there’s the rub.
- Box found for sample to be handed in. a
- Box painted – er, not quite, but I’ve thought about it.
So that’s module 6 nearly finished. Must check when it’s due to be handed in!
Exciting day, or what?
Tomorrow, apart from taking W down to the doctor’s, I hope to finish off Module 6 and then have a look at what I need to do for Drawing Studies, which is due in in the second week of January. And I think someone asked for a copy of my essay plan by next week…
Must remember to write some cards and wrap a few presents some time, preferably before W’s birthday on 17th December – or Cheese Major’s on 21st, or Babybel’s mum and dad’s anniversary on 22nd. Very inconsiderate of them all to have celebrations at this time of year!