'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Sunday 12 December 2010

What does this tell you about me?

When I pick up a copy of ‘Hello’ at the dentist’s [the only place I ever read it] I recognise at the most 10% of the ‘celebrities’ in its pages – but show me a photo of the cast of the CBeebies Christmas panto and I know every one.

I can even recognise Justin Fletcher from behind by his boots [nice red Docs] - although to be fair who else would be playing the Dame?

Of course any non-Brit readers – and any UK readers without access to small children – won’t have the foggiest idea what I’m on about – but we get to watch the BBC’s preschoolers channel one day a week and we are aficionados.image

This flippant digression is due to relief that Module 6 is finished! Writing the evaluation has taken most of the day but it's finished! I'm still waiting for the paint on the lid of this box [containing the ‘one’ piece I'm handing in], to dry but it’s finished! [Well, nearly.]

So tomorrow to fresh fields and pastures new – like the landscape sketchbook, because it’s Drawing Studies - which means more contextualisation – and possibly a few ‘drawings’.

No comments: