'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Saturday 19 January 2008

Quality Control



My quality control inspector, Custard. has aroused some interest so here is another picture of her hard at work testing the sofa for comfort. She isn't just rolling over - this is her favourite sleeping position. I read somewhere that cats only sleep on their backs if they feel safe. If that is so she feels very safe in our house!


She does get a bit rattled when the grandbaby comes to visit with her dog - although Custard much prefers his Chappie to cat food.


2 comments:

quirkyartist said...

My woollies also sleep tummy-in-the-air.

Carol said...

Now I discover that Custard is your cat! I thought it was a crazy pet name for your lovely grand baby (or grand cherub as one of my friends says). And I dithered on about my grand cherub's nickname... You must have thought I was crazy.