'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Sunday 19 June 2011

Something orange?

imageIt’s another colour I don’t have much of – if you know what I mean, but it’s today’s challenge topic.

Fortunately the packaging industry is much keener on orange than I am – which means that a quick glance through my litter photos and a lot of muttering and swearing over Photoshop produced this. For once, it isn’t a PFAEC effect – just an extracted image, a textured background, and a trawl through the filters till I found one I liked.

And for once – I've done some sewing. Nothing at allimage to do with college, and not something I designed myself, just taken from a print-out of a bag pattern I got somewhere. Not my sort of colours [mmm – a hint of orange?], but based on the Chinese brocade you can just about see in the middle. I’ve been sitting in the conservatory enjoying a sunny interval and doing a bit of beading – very relaxing.

Of course, now it’s clouded over, and we are bracing ourselves for the arrival of [grand]father’s day well-wishers, so the beading has had to be put away.

No comments: