'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Friday 17 June 2011

Still faffing about…

doing a little Photoshopping – and making a lot of unsuccessful attempts to get Opera to talk to Gmail, without success. It had started downloading 2 or 3 of most messages, so I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it – and now it won’t download any…

I may have to return to Microsoft after all, since I have tried Thunderbird twice without ever getting it to work properly.

So here is today’s photo challenge - ‘technology’. I tried the ‘Futurists’ effect from PFAEC, on a picture I took at Hollycombe Steam Museum last autumn.

technology futurist_edited-2 Babybel loved these cars so much it was almost impossible to get her off them.

No comments: