'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Monday 13 June 2011

Up to date…

with the photograimagephy challenge if nothing else.

Today’s challenge is ‘Yourself with 13 objects’. As you have probably realised, I don’t like photos of myself, so hiding behind 13 objects had some appeal. After ‘something blue’ I assembled 11 blue objects for the photo. [Why 11? Because the camera and the cupboard made 13. Except you can’t see the camera.]

For once, this is not an effect from PFAEC, but one from an article in an old ‘Cloth, Paper, Scissors’ by Christi Hydeck.

The cupboard has glass shelves and sides, and a mirrored back, so there are lots of reflections to make the image even more interesting. Like my granddaughter, I like reflections [and shadows].

No comments: