'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Just a quickie

A bit of Lois Walpole inspired creativity.image Newspaper, wire and Crafty Notions paint sprays. I think it could be done in fabric and one day I hope to have enough energy to try.

Meanwhile we are recovering from 1.5 days of Babybel – an over-nighter due to training courses and tube strikes.

She was fine till her dad phoned! The tears were assuaged by readings from the original Thomas the Tank Engine books, courtesy of her Granddad, and ‘We’re All Going on a Bear Hunt’, courtesy of me. I can’t quite do the latter in the dark, which I used to be able to do with ‘Where the Wild things Are’, but expect to know it off by heart very soon.

College tomorrow, so I shall probably be completely knackered by Thursday.

No comments: