'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Monday 2 November 2009

Yesterday

the weather was rotten and we had a good day.

Today we woke to clear blue skies and sunshine and it‘s been a rotten day – not feeling well and a sudden realisation that I should have read the list of things I needed for college next Wednesday when I first got it some weeks ago. Which led to an emergency dash to Hobbycraft for A1 paper. I need to get an A1 portfolio as well but after pricing them in Hobbycraft I decided to order one from Artesaver!IMG_9066

I did get a bit of sewing done – the 3D thing was deconstructed and reconstructed. I appear to have made a fish.

I don’t think this is going any further, as it no longer excites me.  I started to work on the mysterious mountains but after I’d used too hot an iron on a black sheer I decided it was time for a break …

Top-10.BMP

Here’s one I made even earlier than most I’ve shown you – a face inspired by a Picasso drawing, which I did for C&G, and decided should be recycled into the Gormley book. She is printed on acetate with salt-sprinkled walnut inked paper behind her.

No comments: