FME on silk paper. This paper is more matt than silk paper usually is because I used silk noils [from a Texere pack, for those who know what that means] and matt gel medium. I also pressed it so it was pretty flat before I added my dodgy FME. This was not done with my new machine!
More sheers and a few sequins. The butterfly fell out a sample packet from Simply Sequins and insisted on joining in. Sorry about the reflection from the flash - this bit is pretty flashy.
The silk paper was made with cocoon strippings and Angelina. The glue in the cocoon strippings meant I was able to add a little foil without adding any extra glue. And some more buttons. In layers.
I really enjoyed doing this hanging, and I have already started the next one, which at the moment is telling me it needs to be crazy quiltish – but who knows how it will end up …