'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Monday 23 July 2012

Life goes on...

with or without broadband. It has got better over the last few days - not continuous, but more on than off. The engineer is coming tomorrow, so we will see what he has to say. I won't talk about the belated phonecall I had from BT's complaints department - suffice it to say that it did nothing to improve my opinion of BT's customer service.

And life goes on with or without cycle racing. A very satisfactory outcome to the Tour de France, now withdrawal symptoms until next weekend. Surely not even the BBC can ignore the cycle events?

Today we went to Babybel's 'Graduation'. Lest you think she is some sort of child prodigy (she is, of course, but not of that sort), this is her graduation from nursery to big school. A nice little ceremony, an award of teddy, scroll and photo, and drinks and nibbles in the sunshine. She seemed a bit overawed to begin with, but soon reverted to normal when she got outside, her favourite part of nursery!

 

 

 

 

And here she is - though not in her special graduation frock. This is one of my favourite apps, Decim8. For 69p, you can get something that adds all sorts of wild and wonderful filters to your photos. You can get clever and plan what you are doing - me, I like the randomise button.

 

 



 

I think there's a lot of potential for designs in these. I could show you dozens, but I'll be strong and resist temptation...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: