'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Thursday 3 May 2012

The good and bad of life.

In reverse order - the bad is a stomach bug which meant I had to miss college yesterday - I'm feeling much better now, just sleepy!

The good is that before I was struck down, I bought myself the cute little toy on which I was [but no longer am] typing this - an IPad. Love it, though I don't think I'll be typing much on it unless I get a keyboard to go with it, which negates the purpose a bit...

Since my laptop has all but died, and the big Apple (to coin a phrase) is not very portable, I treated myself. Long term readers of this blog will not be surprised to know that I've been envying Iphoneographers for ages- all those apps! In the app store I feel like a child in a sweet shop - but there are a lot fewer calories in the treats.

These are my first efforts with some of those so tempting sweeties - though unfortunately I can't remember what I used for the first two...

though this one is Iris and FX Photo Studio.

Flowers again - they are some of the few things which stand still enough fro me - well, most of the time.















It's the perfect toy for when you are lying on the sofa feeling sorry for yourself!

No comments: