'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Monday 25 June 2012

Art Camera?

Today's app is Art Camera.

This one.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/artcamera-super-art-effect/id534486293?mt=8

- there are at least two others. Its strengths are that it is free, easy to use [1 INTUTs], and you can hand write on your images. Its weaknesses are that it has a small range of not amazingly interesting, untweakable filters, and is low-res.

I like the first of these, [HT filter + blur] though the writing is in the wrong place. It is fairly easy to move and rescale the writing, one you've worked out how to get it the right way up - hence the award of one INTUT.

I like the handwriting [or, more accurately, finger writing] bit, so I may keep it for that - I'm thinking of starting a folder on Paddy named '1 Hit Wonders' and putting in it the apps that might come in useful one day, like this one.


But 'Art'? I think not, though 'Camera' is justified, as you can take photos using it. [I came across the name for that on some techy site but of course I can't remember it...]

No comments: