'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Wednesday 20 June 2012

The road to hell...

So much for my good intentions - to post more regularly. In my own defence, hand-in day for the penultimate three modules of the Degree is tomorrow, and I have been chasing my tail completing everything I needed to do. Now I have a box full of stuff, a headache and other flu-like symptoms, and a lingering feeling that I've forgotten something.

Next week we hand in our 'final body of work' for marking, then set up the degree show and it's all over. Hard to believe it's been three years! If you want to come and see us, information here: http://www.susanchapman.com/.

I have managed to play with another iPad photgraphy app, as promised. This one is aremaC, a general photo editing app. Like 1-Bit, you can either take a new photo while you are using it, or download a pre-existing photo. There are a wide range of filters, most of them in the section headed 'On-Line Library' on the right, with a number of different categories. This one is 'Banksy', for obvious reasons, from the art category.







There is another section, accessed by the + sign bottom left, which allows you to select new presets. This is Colour Splash.

























And finally you can use the preset presets, if you know what I mean. Warhol, to the right. There are some interesting effects, but I don't find the app easy to use, so it gets 3.5 INTUTs (intelligence needed to use them).








No comments: