'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Tuesday 23 July 2013

It's amazing...

how much you can get done when there's no cycling to watch. 


Like these. My new 'office chic' range of recyled stationery. Or, to be honest, some notebooks I knocked up in a hurry, using old file folders, copy paper and staples.












This took a little longer. It is a 'pocket book' from 'Book Play' by Margaret Couch Cogswell, and appealed because it provides a home for all  the flyers and postcards I keep collecting from exhibitions.

 

What has this got to do with repetition? Not a lot, although I shall probably make another one, because i have enough of this paper and fabric left over, and  this one is nearly full already.


















Making the pockets was quite wasteful of paper, so of course I had to find a way to use up the left overs.


I shall get back to repetition eventually, but it has been good to make a few books for a change.

No comments: