2.Worked my way through some exercises from this book. I’m up to exercise 6, although exercise 5, which is drawing with smoke, has been postponed for when I'm feeling strong.
3. Finished July's Advent Bough decorations. And while I was at it, I cut out August's as well. Nothing beats being ahead of the game.
4. Given in to the little voice that kept telling me the other buttons weren't big enough, and bought some bigger ones for the first long glove. (And picked them all up off the floor when the bag burst after I took that photo.)
Four things I haven't done this week.
1. Taken off the too small buttons (predictive text suggested 'two'. I wish) and sewn on the new ones.
2. Finished this. But I will, I will, this week, barring disasters!
3. Done much decluttering. We tackled the landing book shelves (did I mention that?) and we now have 25 bags of books to get rid of. That's an awful lot of bags to take down to the book bank, and the local ones definitely don't have the capacity to take so many, so we have called a halt until we have cleared the backlog.
4. Watched any cycling. But I will be making up for that over the weekend!