so today it was time for some book making. The idiosyncratic size of one of the flyers led to some lateral thinking in order to make use of it, but I am very happy with the result. I had intended to make all these junk mail books the same way, but I realise it would be more than just procrastination (because, let's be honest, it was) if I challenged myself to come up with new ways to use what I've got.
Also, I need to give them titles. This one has to be 'Are you having problems with your eyes'!
Then, having fun and more time to waste (not) I replaced the pages in a used up notebook. Its odd size left offcuts which were big enough to make another notebook, so I found a scrap of card from a misprinted Advent calendar to make a cover. But I decided to needed more pages, and the offcuts of those were big enough to make a smaller notebook... (I resisted, I felt I had wasted enough time!)
Post a Comment