'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Wednesday 17 February 2010

It’s finished!

The evaluation for module 3 is finished, printer, reprinted after I punched holes in the wrong side of the pages, and bound. OK, it’s just a simple card cover with  lolly stick and rubber band binding – but  that’s all I feel up to.

I have also finished my third, of a group PowerPoint presentation for the following week, which I have emailed [I hope] to she who is in charge of collating PP presentations. I am now attempting to print it, but working out how to print it with notes attached has proved difficult, as I am unfamiliar with PP 2007, and what used to be simple in XP is much less obvious in 2007. [Note to Microsoft – it is possible to have too much choice.]

And the printer has stuck on delete which means that to get it to do anything I need to turn everything off, turn widdershins three times. throw salt over my shoulder to propitiate the gods of small things and try again.

Grrrrr!

However I do have the prospect of a day of grannying tomorrow, so getting all of this out of the way has its rewards.

Spell check wants to change ‘Grannying’ into ‘granting’. Wonder if it’s trying to tell me something …

No comments: