since it was college today and I knew I wouldn’t have the time or the energy to work on today's photo challenge.
The topic was ‘Silhouette’. I tried the ‘Expressionism’ effect from PFAEC, but just couldn’t get it to work, so with a judicious bit of selecting, cutting and mucking about with filters, I ended up with this.
College was a bit undirected because we are on ‘student directed work’. I made 2 and a bit books, using some of my photos and a bit of plain paper for a fold -out. The blue cover is cut from a plastic notebook cover.
I’m experimenting with single sheet sewings from this [and let me assure you I did NOT pay anything like that much for it!].
They are fun to do, but I’m not sure that they are what I want to use for my litter books. I’m swithering at the moment between books with grungy covers – like the one with a card cover – and ones with beautifully bindings to contrast with litter photos inside. Which assumes I’m capable of making a beautiful binding, of course…
Post a Comment