However, last weekend I got my act together and tackled some of the college work that I have been procrastinating about. Well, the business plan is due in tomorrow so I had to get that finished.
After much head scratching I got Big Mac to recognise that the Epson printer has its own menu of settings and that I wanted to use them. [Answer - download updated drivers. Sounds like I know what I'm doing? I don't, but it worked.] This was so I could print an A3 copy of 'Ashes to Ashes' for college tomorrow. That's the piece formerly known as 'Earth to Earth'. I found I kept calling it 'A to A' - possibly because I'd been bottling ashes. As you do.
I also finished 'Lost Words'. Amazing how effective deadliness can be. [These don't have to be handed in yet, but we are due to talk about our exhibition tomorrow so I thought I'd better have some samples ready.]
And I have continued to twiddle around with Dave Loveland's recipes - seems to be a theme here of just following instructions!
And this is what I did with the bookshelves, following Dave's recipes as far as I could because:
a) I don't have the same apps and
b) I am not good at doing what I'm told.
Interesting what a variety you can get with a bit of twiddling. I love the two that look like Coke cans.
So now you know why I wasn't blogging.
Transfers - ah, that takes me back to happy times, the mindless embroidery! So many decisions now...
Post a Comment