'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Saturday 13 June 2009

Busy – but not much to show for it.

I've started this on-line course with Carol McFee and Linda Monk – which is looking good. I've spent the day putting emulsion paint. moulding paste and wallpaper on fabric – and I've tried taking photos but all I've ended up with are images of white blobs. They’ll be better when I’ve added a bit of colour!

This is the only one that looks like anything. BIMG_6958eing me, I got experimental [with a used Colour Catcher], so the paint and moulding paste show up.

 

IMG_6777

So straight on to the daily photo – and back to the alphabet.

F for a Florentine  fan. If you think it’s Bargello – I think the two are the same – unless you know better!

 

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's what we like to see Celia, putting your own spin on the work, looking forward to seeing the results

Purple Missus said...

Good to see you have been busy Celia.
You'll be suprised at the difference a bit of colour will make. :)