'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Friday 15 March 2013

One down, three to go.

One is the book, off on the first stage of a rather roundabout journey to Birmingham. 

Two is this, the first of three (I hope) for Hanger Farm. Of course its only an eighth of the size of the book, but then I've only got a fortnight to make the three in!

It's one of my apped photos, printed on one of Crafty Computer Papers fabric sheets, and about to get a little light embroidery. (And I did press it before I started...)

I ddn't make it to the Contemporary Textile Workshop today, but tonight I'm feeling much better,  after a good night's sleep and one of those events which gets your adrenaline going. Odd that I feel much better when I'm cross... 

No comments: