'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Saturday 6 March 2010

Perhaps the end of the beginning …

but definitely not the beginning of the end.

All of the first semester’s work,  which hasn’t gone already, is written/drawn/printed/stitched/mounted/bound and ready to go to college. The presenIMG_0536tation write-up is due in on Wednesday, when we also have to take in the drawing studies work for advice on what to include and what not. Then we bring it home, weed it, and take it in again the following week…

And hints were dropped that we might start doing some stitching before long – can’t wait!

IMG_0534 In the meantime, I've made two more of these.  I’m a bit brooched out, now – no more ideas for brooches but I have started thinking about book covers.

However I’ve started nothing, because I’ve felt quite inert today – probably because all that lot above is finished. So I spent the afternoon veged [vegged?] out on the sofa reading ‘The Suspicions of Mr Whicher’ – good, innit?

No comments: