'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Monday 18 October 2010

What do you get …

image

if you cross some souvenirs of KLM

 

image

 

with some Softsculpt?  

 

 

 

 

 

image

Blueprints to go in the  architectural drawing sketchbook.

 

 

image

I've had the Softsculpt for ages and never used it, partly because I didn’t think making stamps with it would give very good images.

I was wrong – although they would have been better if I’d applied the paint a little more carefully. 

image

 

I’d like to pretend that I got the protractor out to measure the roof, before I did this – but I’d be lying – I just got lucky.

 

 

 

image

 

Leaning Towers of Delft?

 

 

 

 

 

I am not a regular flyer with KLM, but Cheese Major used to be, and he brought the little houses home to his mum. They contain[ed] some sort of Dutch liqueur, but not being a liqueur drinker I’ve never tried it [pity it wasn’t gin]– though someone must have because some of them have been opened.

These days he only flies to Leeds-Bradford, and I don’t think such things are available on those flights …

No comments: