'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Friday 10 April 2009

Two for the price of one

I’m afraid that blogging is going to be intermittent or even non-existent for the next few days – there's nothing wrong, but I may not be able to post.

So to ensure you get your full complement of blue images, today I’m posting two.

IMG_4142

OK – this one is blue-grey. One of my favourite views, even on a grey day. It was taken looking upstream from Craig Goch, the top dam of the Elan Valley reservoirs  in Powys. In Wales, in case you haven’t guessed. 

IMG_3781

And this is some computer manipulation of a photo of one of our elderly apple trees. I wish I could remember how I did it …

 

 

 

 

 

That’s it for a while – normal wittering will be resumed as soon as possible.

No comments: