'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Friday 23 October 2009

Comparing one day with another …

On Wednesday I felt I’d wasted the whole day – today, although I don’t think I've done much more, I feel I’ve achieved much more.  Not much to show for it, though, short of photographing the shopping, or of the lists I've made [transcribing ideas for lettering from several small notebooks into a large unsketchbook].

image0

There is this, however.  I did several of these ‘halo’ images in my other Installation Art sketchbook. [I can call it that because it does have some sketches in it.]  However this one, on an old ‘Bibliophile’ catalogue, seemed to fit with the graffiti concept – not sure why.

No comments: