'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Wednesday 21 October 2009

Do you ever have days …

when you plan on getting lots of things done, and then seem to achieve nothing?

Glad I'm not alone.

W. is out of action at the moment, due to an injured knee, so we had to cancel our outing with Mr. and Mrs. C. So I had planned a day of embroidery and unsketchbooking.

Well, I managed some unsketchbooking, although it’s not very inspiring. And some housework of course. And that’sTop-15.BMP it.

So here’s one I made earlier. Yes, I know that ‘R’ looks odd – that’s because it’s a ‘'B' with a chunk cut out of the bottom, because I didn’t have an ‘R’. [That sounds as though it might develop into something rude so I won’t pursue it.]

Tomorrow should be better as I’m going to this

No comments: