'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Saturday 17 October 2009

Thank you

for all the kind comments on my recent posts – I’m glad that people are enjoyingTop-13.BMP them!

This pair of pages are really a bit of a cheat. The top is the reverse of one of the painted pages which inadvertently got blots of paint on it – now there's a surprise. I added a wash of Koh-i-Noor to blend it all together.

The bottom is a left over from this which I made in August – clearly I had graffiti on my mind even back then. It is plastic bags, ironed to laminate them together and then machined. The left-over bit was  just the right size for the page so obviously it had to go in. You see why I call it an unsketch book.

No comments: