'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Saturday 24 October 2009

Lists, lists and more lists …

but I have now transferred all my scribbled notes from my scrappy little notebooks to my sketchbooks. It was quite inspirational to revisit old ideas - have to hope it lasts until I've got time to do something about it.

I have managed to finish the cards/booklets frIMG_8972om the Ruth Smith workshop – and I am trying to resist the temptation to make the 19 pocket ‘Dragon’ version from the pamphlet I bought from her. Not sure I have a big enough piece of paper for it, anyway. 

Top-17.BMP

Here’s today’s unsketchbook page – I’ve had that scrap of gingham ribbon for years and couldn’t bring myself to throw it away. Knew I'd have a use for it one day.

No comments: