'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Friday 16 January 2009

And so, as the sun sinks slowly in the west

we bid farewell to the Hillier gardens. Wensleydale didn't think this would work as I was shooting straight into the sun, but I'm glad to say it did.
Mmmm - I shall have to think about something new for tomorrow. I could revert to the seaside, I suppose - or show you a few photos from India. I have a lot of photos from India...
Reverting to textiles - this is bag number 2. The panels came from a quilt design by Marinda Stewart but I can't find it on the web, so can't provide a link. The panel fabric is my own hand dye with some furnishing fabric for the rest of the bag and some of mum's acres of lining fabric inside.

No comments: