'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Friday 2 January 2009

It's all granny's fault!

Granny said that since I mastered climbing on her coffee table I hadn't done it again - so I did!










Fruit bowl? What fruit bowl?







Oh - this fruit bowl ...





This looks like a nice one.










It's time for my favourite TV programme.








A Happy New Year from me, Teddy and Gran.





P.S. No babies were harmed during the making of this blog entry. Four apples and three satsumas were.

4 comments:

Wil said...

How cute!

Julie said...

Thank you for starting 2009 with a lovely warm smile. Happy New Year Celia and to Babybel and Teddy too.

Jackie said...

How cute!
Happy New Year

Susan said...

My she is growing up. Loved reading the photo and story.