'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Monday 16 March 2009

A bit of this, a bit of that ...

I added a bit more to this experimental piece last night - I'm not really sure about those buttons but as it is an experimental piece they are staying! Wensleydale has decided it no longer looks like a bedspread. [I should point out that it is only about 30 cm [12 inches] square, so it would be a very small bedspread!]




If you remember this -


this is what half of it now looks like. The top bit was painted with white emulsion, the bottom with turquoise spray paint. I am considering whether I think it is an improvement ...

These I am quite happy with - some more little books for Babybel, made with photos from her visit to the farm. She handled the first one very gently and it was lovely to see her sitting down looking at it. These will go in the post to her tomorrow together with the three hair slides she left behind. [They are not called hair slides for nothing!]




And today's orangeish picture - leaves from last autumn. The leaves are the only things that make autumn tolerable, as far as I am concerned.


No comments: