'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Tuesday 31 March 2009

An even quicker post!

As nothing got done today apart from cooking - oh, and Cheese Major installed the goodies from the broadband supplier which arrived a week early.

So I now have a laptop connected to the Internet and a new all-singing, all dancing mobile phone.

You have to realise that my previous mobile was very 20th century and didn't really do anything except send and receive phone calls - and this new one seems to do everything apart from cook the dinner. I have a steep learning curve ahead of me as I am dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century.

Today's green image is one made with kaleido, which is very addictive. I can't remember what the original photo was, although I suspect some trees were involved ...


And I did post my 'Brave New World?' quilt on 'Around the World in 20 Quilts' and a doodle on 'Doodle Day' but you'll have to go over there to see them ...

No comments: