I finished another little book at the weekend, since when it has been sitting under the ancient Singer getting flattened. This is the poly satin I transfer dyed under a selection of ribbons - with the ribbons in a grid on top. It is another pamphlet stitch binding, this time with 4 holes.
I also finished the BQL March challenge quiltlet, in record time for me. The brief was to use a photo printed on fabric but, never one to do as I'm told, I used a piece from one of my Inkaid printing experiments. The coloured squares are silk, but unfortunately I didn't have any black silk.
Wenselydale calls it 'Cosmic Chess' because the printed design was inspired by images from NASA.
And this is today's turquoise picture - although it could be the inspiration for a stamp
Post a Comment