'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Sunday 22 March 2009

This week's colour is yellow

- a reversed colour scan of a familiar stamp.


Every time I see this image I think 'French knots' ...

A short post tonight as we have had a visitor - Cheese Major came round and successfully introduced my new laptop to my sewing machine. Other activities my be suspended for a time while I find out what the embroidery module can do. Only a year since I first got it ...

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh could cheese major introduce my tablet to my computer? They are just too polite to mingle without a formal introduction.

lisette said...

lucky you - i love my machine but it doesn't' have an embroidery gadget part. i didn't think i needed one at the time.....

i hope you don't mind but i nominated you for a ' sisterhood'/blog worth looking at award on my blog. feel free to pay or not - it's really just i way of saying here are some blogs i think are inspiring