'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Monday 17 August 2009

It’s been very quiet around here today …

as the aged relatives have been recovering from their busy weekend.

I have been playing around with photo editing programmes, as I thought you might be getting a bit bored with Picnik. [It is amazing how many free programmes there are on the web.]IMG_7950cropcolour

Before I show you  some of the results I thought I would show you the image I have been using.

I photographed this in the back garden of Babybel’s uncle Cheddar’s house in Bristol. It is a very healthy passion flower plant with lots of flowers and fruit, which I have never seen before actually growing.

I am not a flowery embroidery sort of person, but I love the shape and colours of this. Bit different to a plank.

Watch this space if you want to see what various photo editing programmes do to it.

No comments: