'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Friday 14 August 2009

A small post

Project_Page000

because we need to preserve our strength for the arrival of a small person and her parents and dog.

We are on babysitting duty over the weekend while her daddy has a night off to celebrate his birthday. I can’t believe he’s going to be 30…

Do you think Babybel looks like her daddy? [The hair definitely comes from her mum.]

wood16

Today’s plank image is also Paint Shop Proed, but again, I'm afraid, I can’t remember what I did to it. I chose this one because I like the mad deer face in the middle.

I find the colours interesting  - Paint Shop’s choice, not mine. should I ever get round to doing anything with these, I might make a little sample to see if they work in reality. I like the green and purple [good Suffragette colours] but I’m not sure about the brown.

Not sure if I will have time or energy to post over the weekend – I’m sure you understand why.

No comments: