'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Tuesday 1 December 2009

Some days

I wake up late, go to Sainsbury’s, but still manage to achieve quite a lot. Like yesterday.

Other days I wake up early, have no commitments – and look back at the end of the day and think – what have I achieved? Like today.

OK, I’ve taken some texture photographs for college tomorrow, torn my net embroidery in the process of removing it from the bits of fabric I added to put it in an embroidery hoop, and made a mind map of a piece of homework -  which is so big I can’t read the print out – but real achievement? Not a lot. [I think I can repair the net to some extent – and it is ‘only a sample’.]

IMG_9381

So, to remind myself of more positive achievements – here are two pages from my C&G sketchbook which did lead on to something I’m quite proud of. More of that later.

No comments: