'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Friday 22 May 2009

More good news!

Cheese Major has managed to salvage about half my pictures, with the help of some seriously heavy duty software. I haven’t looked at them closely but there do seem to be a good selection of images of Babybel, which are the ones I really wanted. I am still using the laptop, however, until I can get something to back them all up on – then we will back up all the important stuff and I’ll start using the desk top again when I’m sure it won’t be the end of the world if it happens again.

Had a good day today at Contemporary Textiles – I'll post more about that tomorrow.

IMG_6549

This is today’s C&G sample – machine shadow work. There is a sheer on top and a poly satin underneath. The channels were machine sewn and then stuffed with torn strips of bright sheers and scoobies – it always seems to me like a mad tartan.

No comments: