'If you make happiness your goal, then you're not going to get to it… The goal should be an interesting life."

Dorothy Rowe

Friday 8 May 2009

One thing leads to anther …

As I mentioned, I spent some time yesterday playing with PSP – but couldn’t get any images onto the blog because I'd saved then as PSP thingies not JPEG thingies …image-9.apspimage

So after a bit of head scratching – here’s one I made earlier.

Bet you’re glad its not brown – I know I am.

 

 

 

IMG_6421

And that inspired me to get the embellisher out and do this.

See the connection?

It’s a fleur de lis because it was easier to cut freehand.

The background is an old dyeing experiment – a piece of wadding. It was narrow so I had to piece it. The black felt is beginning to break up a bit which I like.

IMG_6419

And I finished this. Mmm – I’m more excited by the one above … But doing this in cream got me away from feeling it all had to be brown – so that’s a good thing.

 

 

 

PICT0005

Today’s brown image is another beach scene -  taken on a sunny day. Do you remember when we used to have those?

No comments: